We Hate to Lose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 man Roster

3 posters

Go down

40 man Roster Empty 40 man Roster

Post by bigroose13 Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:09 pm

With the 40 man roster coming up, who do you see coming up?
bigroose13
bigroose13

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

40 man Roster Empty Re: 40 man Roster

Post by Realdeal91 Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Jason Jaramillo, for sure.

Probably Happ, and all those different scrubs they brought up during the year for five games apiece.

Realdeal91

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Evans Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:00 pm

Well, nice to see Marson, Golson, and Happ come up. I think Kendrick is getting fatigued and needs a start or two skipped.
Justin Evans
Justin Evans
Admin

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-07-09

http://wehatetolose.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigroose13 Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Do you think Kendrick's fatigue will cost him in the long run as a stater for this team in the future? I want to see JA Happ next year but hopefully not in the place of Kendrick.
bigroose13
bigroose13

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Evans Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:55 pm

bigroose13 wrote:Do you think Kendrick's fatigue will cost him in the long run as a stater for this team in the future? I want to see JA Happ next year but hopefully not in the place of Kendrick.

I think Kendrick's lack of "stuff" costs him more than anything.
Justin Evans
Justin Evans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigroose13 Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Justin Evans wrote:
bigroose13 wrote:Do you think Kendrick's fatigue will cost him in the long run as a stater for this team in the future? I want to see JA Happ next year but hopefully not in the place of Kendrick.

True and it's really starting ot show because he has no out pitch, forcing his pitch count to sky rocket every time he starts. The last 2 Phillies games I went to were the last 2 starts made by Kendrick and he has just been awful in both. He misses his location, has a poor pitch selection, and throws too God damn much.
bigroose13
bigroose13

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Evans Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:50 pm

bigroose13 wrote:
Justin Evans wrote:

True and it's really starting ot show because he has no out pitch, forcing his pitch count to sky rocket every time he starts. The last 2 Phillies games I went to were the last 2 starts made by Kendrick and he has just been awful in both. He misses his location, has a poor pitch selection, and throws too God damn much.

I really, really don't want to get down on him because he has done somewhat well for us, but for all pitchers similar to his style, their tenure as a decent pitcher does not last very long.
Justin Evans
Justin Evans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigroose13 Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Justin Evans wrote:
bigroose13 wrote:
Justin Evans wrote:

I really, really don't want to get down on him because he has done somewhat well for us, but for all pitchers similar to his style, their tenure as a decent pitcher does not last very long.

Agreed. He is what he is and I do like him. He's a solid pitcher but his lack of stuff is killing him.
bigroose13
bigroose13

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Evans Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:24 pm

He's not a solid pitcher. He's a decent to below average pitcher who got by on a sinker ball that teams are laying off of and lately he's left it flat and up in the zone, which equals his performance recently.
Justin Evans
Justin Evans
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down